The Amazon.com free sample project was run for a long time, if you don’t know how to join it, here it is:
Amazon helps you discover the best products you might love by sending you free samples.
In the past, I’ve randomly received 5 free samples from Amazon, you will be notified in the email.
Here’s the free sample sign up page: https://www.amazon.com/sample/preferences
- Do I have to pay for samples?
- No, samples are free and you don’t have to pay for anything. Amazon surprises select customers with samples that we think will be delightful and helpful. However, sample availability is limited so there’s no guarantee you’ll receive samples.
- Do I need to be a Prime member to receive samples?
- No, anyone with an active Amazon.com account is eligible to receive free samples. If you’re selected to receive a sample, the sample will be sent to your default address. If you’d like to receive samples at a different address, you need to change the default address in Your Account.
- Is there a limit to how many samples I can get?
- Currently, there’s no limit to how many samples you can get from Amazon.